Wednesday 12 August 2015

#28



Hi Dolls! As I'm sure you have noticed by now I have recently had a few more guest appearances {Alts , Sisters} I thought I would introduce my lovely boyfriend Axel! I had fun today taking him out to the Cosmopolitan and having him try things on for me laughs I just love him and his look so much I had to blog it! He loved the whole thing and we agreed to shop & blog more together in the future!

Till next time xoxo Libby 

Apperance 
Mesh Body: The Mesh Project - Deluxe Male Body The Mesh Project
Skin: AEROS Avatar - Teghran Skin Aeros

Clothes
Hoodie: [BODY FACTOR] Ace - Hoodie (Red) Cosmopolitan
Pants: Razor /// Sideslip Pants - Male Razor
Boots: Razorr /// Johnny Rotten Boots Razor

Accessories
Beanie: [BODY FACTOR] Ace -  Beanie  (Red) Cosmopolitan
Glasses: [Gos] Custom Eyeward - SCT Loaded [Gos]



No comments:

Post a Comment