Friday 25 November 2016

#46 Kick Starting Into Life!


Hey Lovelies, Happy Thanksgiving for all you American folks.. 
These last few weeks have been massively hard and impacting. I'm grieving, processing and feeling many types of emotions with a year since my dads passing and The Gilmore Girls Revival that hit Netflix last night. My Night has been a roller coaster and I'm in the front seat driving the train for once I feel in control of my life again and I'm doing everything I can to get back on my feet.  

Nothing beats a good cry, laughs of joy and the wave of memories, loss and pure happiness like a Gilmore Girls Revival and it couldn't have came at a better time in my life 5 days since a year of the passing and I am living all my grief and emotions in one beautiful show that should have an award for all it has given me the last 9 years and with all the positive reviews and craziness I hope it will! 

So if you don't see me for awhile IT'S OK! I'm Alive in Stars Hollow *Laughs* (I'm not joking!)

~Until Next Time Loves Xoxo ~Addison 

Mesh Body:  #TheMeshProject (BETA) Deluxe Body(f)

Clothes:
Pants: Maitreya - Leather Skinny Pants - Black

No comments:

Post a Comment