Friday 4 November 2016

Never Alone..


Hi Lovelies! I thought I'd post another little blog here with my good friend Marilyn. I hear a lot of people on social media saying how quiet and sad SL is for them now a days and I thought i'd throw out a post myself! 

My SL has been super lonely for the last little while and I've lost a lot of friends and old family in the last little bit and it has been real hard and hurtful for me to continue to log on but I decided to look on the positive of what I do have and try my best to make the most of it. I have some good friends here that would love to spend time with me, tons of mesh items and products for my store to keep creating, blogs to be made and places to explore and shop at SL is endless! So if some people choose to step out of our lives let them! Good for them you do not have to let it diminish your shine in ANYWAY! Find new ways to have fun and capitalize on what you have #SLAppreciationMonth <3 

Until Next Time Loves 
Xoxo - Addison

Mesh Body Parts:
Addison:
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Venus
Ears: [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins -Shine - Apricot {No Longer Available!}
Hair:  :::Phoenix::: Vivian Hair - Light Browns 


Marilyn: 
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
Head: Catwa Mesh Head - Annie
Hair: Truth - Randa - Variety Pack

Clothes:
Addison:
Dress:Blueberry - Dress - Hood Down - Pixie

Marilyn:
Dress: [B.F] Aria Dress - Black {No Longer Available!}

Accessories: 
Addison's Heels: The Refined - We Aren't In Kansas Anymore Dorthy Heels
Marilyn's Boots: Phedora.- Willow Boots
Marilyn's Bracelets:  *MUKA* Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment