Wednesday 9 November 2016

The Heart Wants What It Wants...


Hi Dolls! I was feeling some type of way today so I decided I'd blog about it.. Losing someone is tough..more tough then many can imagine..I have someone in my life who I think about constantly no matter how far I run or try and escape I come back wanting more...My heart wants what it wants but my brain says i'm done and I can't do this anymore...i'm at a loss..no matter where I decide to go some part of me hurts and I know i'm not the only person who struggles with this. Do I give in again? Do I reach out? Do I stay put and live my life? Who Knows...but this is giving me something to think about and I think some of you viewers as well..Till next time loves! 
Xoxo - Addison 


Mesh Body Parts:
Mesh Body: Slink - Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink - Gesture Hands
Feet: Slink: Mid Feet
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins -Shine - Apricot {No Longer Available!}

Hair:
*Besom~Madison - Essentials 


Outfit:
Lingerie: 
~Blacklace~ Kindle- Red {No Longer Available!}

Accessories:
Glasses: Mowie. - "Vanessa" Glasses

Pose: 
Belle Epoque - Exotic 5

No comments:

Post a Comment