Sunday 1 January 2017

But..I don't want anything but you



Hello Lovelies, Happy New Year!
Seems I haven't blogged in forever, hopefully that will change with the new year!
 I've been doing a lot of work on myself the past few months and a lot on what's changed and the people I need in my life and the ones I don't it has been so eye opening and it's helped a lot. I've taken time away from SL and I've come back...I'm discovering more about myself daily and I'm so proud and so happy to say that the person I am today is the person I want to be. I'm deciding to leave 2016 in the past as well the people who it came with. I'm moving on and i'm getting closure and for that I say "Thank you 2016 but, No thank you" I have so many plans to take my life by storm in the new year starting tomorrow and I can't wait for that to begin!
So without further ado *The blog!*
Xoxo~Addison

Mesh Body Parts:
Mesh Head: Genesis Labs -Gemma
Skin: Genesis Labs - Gemma - Milk Tone
Mesh Body: Slink - Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink - Gesture Hands
Feet: Slink: High Feet


Hair:
Doe: Plum (two-tone) - Pastels {99L @Doe or Try Yardsales!}


Outfit:


Accessories:
Heels: #EMPIRE - Anemone

Pose: 
Belle Epoque - Exotic 2

No comments:

Post a Comment