Saturday 7 January 2017

I Got The One I love Beside Me, My Troubles Behind Me...


Good Morning Lovelies! 
{For the blog I borrowed my sexy and sweet friend Marilyn to change the look up!}

What a beautiful morning to be blogging for you! 2017 is really becoming my friend lately. I've been doing what's good for me in both lives and it's really making a huge difference in my outlook on life and everyday happiness in general. 

So first thing is 1}I started working on my schooling. I've completed 4 assignments this week and i'm so proud of myself!
2} I started playing other games like the Sims, relaxing to a show on Netflix, or reading a great book to give myself a break from all the drama and stress that can come from too much time in SL. I'm super excited about all the opportunities I've been finding and the never ending story lines! {*Super Fun Jazz Hands!*}
 3}I joined 3 workout classes a week to become stronger and more fit and it's killing me slowly {laughs}, but i'm loving every moment that I look at myself in the mirror and see the change! 
4}I connected back with people I've missed and have been giving me some great laughs and fun times in SL and it's making a positive impact already. 
5}I Wrote a letter to an ex person in my life that deeply affected the way I play SL and ended that long pain and reminiscing for someone that is no longer a relevant piece in my life today. I wished them luck, and for a better life in the future and forgave them for the way they chose to behave. I also forgave myself for the part I played and it has given me the strength to be happy in sl again. 
6}I've been spending atleast 2-3 times a week with my rl bestfriends and family I don't often get to see which is sparking the light in my life. Spending time with these loved ones the jokes and memories we've been making has made my days so beyond inspiring and blissful. These goals that I've set for myself seem even more possible and I can't believe that I'm saying that after everything I've been through that I'm finally getting closure, healing and finally peace and joy. 
Thank you 2017 Never Give Up! <3 Xoxo ~Addison

Mesh Body Parts:
Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD - Annie
Mesh Body: Slink - Physique Mesh Body


Hair:[RA] Jenna Hair - Blondes



Outfit:
Lingerie: Milk Tea: Tia (loves Pink) {Love Pink Hunt OVER}


Accessories:
Necklace: ^^Swallow^^ Key Friendship Necklace
Heels: REIGN.- AVERY PLATS - BLACK

Pose: {PM} Mary 3 {Whore Couture}


No comments:

Post a Comment