Tuesday 31 January 2017

*NSFW* Breaking In The New House...Oops Baby!



Good Morning Lovelies,
*This Blog will not be safe for work/kiddos so if this bothers you I hope you don't mind exiting on stage right and I'll see you soon!*

Animation: Bits and Bobs - LoveScene 1

Chase had come home around 4 in the morning from work. I haven't been able to see him since he signed the contract for our new house to be finished. My heart was fluttering pulsing through my chest to see the man I loved come through the door.

I had put Suri and the babies to bed well before in case things were to get a little more heated and risky than should be displayed around them. I had got all dolled up in the mirror with my white lace lingerie bodysuit, My hair tied back in a simple pony and tall thigh length boots he loves.

I slowly strolled seductively down the stairs and towards the door when I heard the keys begin to turn. When I saw him I looked him up and down my face flooded with blush and nerves as if it was the first time all over again. His eyes met mine in the same way and my breath immediately relaxed. The love was still there and I believe the passion was too.

He dropped his bags to the floor scooping me up in his strong arms {Dear fuck he'd been working out and it felt so good!} he brought his lips to mine and began to grope my legs tighter...our tongues wrapping together and our lips smashing against one another.. between breaths he whispered "My angel...love of my life...I missed you...so..fucking..much...How... did ...you ...get ...more... beautiful?" I smiled looking up at him..."I missed you more than life it's self...I love you baby..." "Gosh you make me so happy" He kissed my forehead and held me tight.

"So by the looks of that outfit...{He bit down on his lower lip as he checked me out..}I'm guessing the kids are fast asleep?" I giggled and nodded "Uhuh.." I took his hand and brought him to the couch where I laid down while he removed his boxers. We laid together for awhile talking about the kids and catching up before he started tracing my inner thigh...

"So Princess...this little outfit...has got me thinking..." "Yes Daddy?"..I smirked while saying it knowing just how it makes him feel inside... He let out a small growl..."Oh you know exactly what you do to me you little minx!"...I giggled..."Well we have a few hours before the kids wake up..I smirked up at him once again..."Oh yeah?...He leaned in for another slow kiss my fingers brushed through his slick hair..leading him down my body...

He leaned down as his lips found my breasts and started wrapping his tongue around the warm mounds..sucking gently against the lace of my naughty corset..sliding down my curved hips...he paused to tease me with his tongue watching as I squirmed while he continued touching the tip of my already soaking clit through my panties..I leaned my head back and let out a breathless moan...my heart pounding feeling the thrill of my own husband taking me on the couch while the kids lay asleep upstairs...

"Gosh you're so gorgeous..Chase whispered in my ear..before rolling over and straddling my petite body. His fingers pulling my panties away...lining up his thick hard member between my lips. My eyes rolled in the back of my head as he forced himself deep inside me my legs squirming out of control not used to having him in there again."Shh baby it's okay keep those legs open for Daddy" I nod and moved them back into place. Chase started picking up the pace..my moans getting louder as I wrap my legs around him taking him even deeper then before..

Soon enough my toes started to tremble...my body beginning to follow...Chase is panting as I look up at him as to let him know I'm close to orgasm..my eyes weakening with tears..He leans over me towering with his beautiful masculine strong chest..his member pounding into my tight pussy harder and harder...I let out a loud scream full of lust as I buck back and forth against his hard cock milking it for everything while I ride out my orgasm..

Chase watches my hot climax high come to an end as he whispers in my ear "Mm..fuck that's it babygirl..Such a good little girl...Cumming for Daddy..Do you want Daddy's cum now? Barely able to whimper a reply I simply nod closing my eyes.

I moan feeling his cock slip out from my tight little cunt..confused as to why he removed it. "Chase?"..I whisper but.before I'm able to look...I feel his hardness slam into me harder "OH MY FUCK SHIT!!"..his groans and cum shooting through me...again and again...before collapsing on top of me..his fingers caressing and holding mine tight. Our breaths falling back to normal..

"Addi...Love..." "Yes Daddy?"I breathe out.."I love you sweetheart".."I love you too Daddy" Chase picked up my lingerie placing it back on my body and tossing on his boxers before wrapping himself around me and letting us falling asleep on the couch together...

*Surprise..Turns out we did a little more then make love that night...we made another little angel baby! *I'm in Trimester two! We are having our first boy! His Name will be Carter Arlo Linidi. Chase and I can't wait to meet our baby boy ♥

~Until Next Time Dolls - Addison  



No comments:

Post a Comment