Sunday 19 March 2017

Fake Love...




Hey Dolls, I have so much to say so I figured I'd get it out in a blog *Credits Below!*

There is so many people showing fake love lately in both worlds. I feel the need to say something about it.  Even though I know none of it is ever true love or ever real, does that make it hurt less? No and it never will. Love is pure and it deserves to be real. Nobody in the world RL or SL deserves to be told they are loved by someone who isn't even capable of doing it! That is beyond a horrible and cruel thing to do to anybody. Do you know what happens once you walk away? The person you built up with your fake emotions gets hurt. They walk away wondering what they did wrong. They end up damaged because you chose to play on their emotions, allow them to get close and then when they believe they can trust you. You take every inch of their trust and smash it in their face. Anyone that hurts people for their own sick games is disgusting and deserves 10 fold what they have done to others. I don't care what cards life dealt you or what made you so cruel. But to go about your life damaging others and taking them down is messed up. 

I know there are so many beautiful souls and people out there. Sadly sometimes the bad ones get us down and I thought i'd share my view. Having dealt with people like this in my life a lot more then I'd like I have some insight {Even though most of it was a rant} I hope someone relates to this and takes away that we need to be more careful who we let in to our hearts and the people doing this need to take a look at what they're doing and think abit before acting on it. 

-Till Next Time Dolls, Xoxo ~ Addi. 

Mesh Body Parts:
Mesh Head: Genesis Head - Makena

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya





Outfit:
Dress: Blueberry - Cory - Sweater Dress - Aqua


Accessories:

Collar: Kaithleen's Love Pink Collar Girl Ver. Gold {Pink Hunt OVER}
Heels: #EMPIRE - Anemone

Furniture:
Mannequin One Birdy - Boudoir - Mannequin Corset {Try Yardsales!}
Mannequin Two: Birdy - Boudoir - Mannequin Lingerie
Ambitious Sign: floorplan. be ambitious {Located Upstairs!}
Chaise: Second Spaces - Unicorn Chaise - pink
Laptop: * AR * - Nora Bigs - Laptop
Cup: :CP: Burton -Teacup Full - 100L {Cheeky Pea Sale!}
Floor Clothes: -tres blah- Hodgepodge - Tossed Clothes
Fur Rug: Birdy - Boudoir - Rug Pink



No comments:

Post a Comment