Sunday 19 March 2017

I Swear Nobody is Gonna Love Me...Like You Do.


Hi Dolls, This is going to be kind of a sad post D:

I haven't been on SL all week lately due to finishing courses but if I'm being honest with myself it's because I'm struggling hard to find the truth. There's so many memories and pieces of my SL I honestly wish I could have kept forever including SL families. One in particular still hurts me to this day and that would be the one I loved the most who ruined everything by not being real. That's right...she turned out to be a catfish. The moment I called her on it was the second she disappeared forever. 

This was 2+ years ago but I still care so deeply and long for her to come back. For everything to go back to what it was even though it never will. We all change, I'm sure she must have too. How does one mourn the best parent they ever had in SL? I honestly wish I knew. People can tell me to they are blue in the face to move on, to forget her, to feel better. Does it? No it doesn't and I don't know if it ever will. It killed every inch of me that wants to find family again. No one will love me and care for me the way she did in SL. That was the closet I've ever felt to be fulfilled in SL completely. If you have suggestions or advice...maybe have gone through something similar please comment I could use all the advice I can get.  

Till, Next Time Dolls.. Xoxo - Addi. 

Mesh Body Parts:
Mesh Head: Genesis Head - Makena
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya



Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Lory Mesh Hair - Rye - RARE {Try Yardsales!}



Outfit:
Dress: Blueberry - Cory - Sweater Dress - Aqua


Accessories:
Heels: #EMPIRE - Anemone 

Furniture:
Haybale Chair: floorplan. hay bale chair / pillow {Gacha! 50L/Per Play or Try Yardsales}
Table: AF  -  Christmas Dining Table {Gacha!}
Pink Juice Dispenser: floorplan. juice dispenser / pink {Gacha!}
Popcorn Machine: {what next} Red Popcorn Machine {Gacha!}
Red Juice Dispenser: floorplan. juice dispenser / red {Gacha!}



No comments:

Post a Comment