Wednesday 3 May 2017

I'm hurting, baby, I'm broken down


~Inspiration from http://cinderellafashionista.blogspot.ca~

Hey Dolls, Sending you a little sugar today with this kawaii-filled post! I had a lot of fun setting this up and exploring my more pastel unicorn sprinkling self *laughs*

This won't be a sad post although I'm still healing inside from all that's happened in the last few years.  Personally & with SL I can truly say I'm happy. I've let go of the past pain and people who caused me to feel that way and it's set me free ♥ I opened The Curve Lounge  I've made some new friends, gained more family and I'm living everyday in rl like it's the best day of my life & I'm having a blast!! haha I hope you all are doing the same! I'll probably be doing a lot more pics since I'm back in SL again so keep a look out for more blogs along the way! *laughs*
~
Sending all of you my love and have a wonderful week! ♥


Head: CATWA - Lona Mesh Head
Shape: ).MYSTERIKA.( Lita Shape (CATWA Lona) 
Skin: .tsg. Jojo Applier - Catwa Lona *OMEGA* - A Tone
Hair: Wasabi Pills: /Wasabi Pills/ Giselle Mesh Hair - (BOOBS) - Crystal pink
Top: FORMIS DESIGNE] OMEGA BODYSUIT CHERRY HUNT #8 {Hunt OVER}
Jeans: KITJA - Jenna Jeans - BLUE
Phone: tsg.Keitai Smart Phone Beary san Lavendar {Gacha!}

Photography Set:
RAMA - #selfie_RAMA Art Showroom RARE {Gacha}
+Half-Deer+ Soiree Curtains - White Gold Dots - Tied 

No comments:

Post a Comment