Friday 15 September 2017

Take Me With You..I Start To Miss You.


Hey Dolls, Today I thought I'd take you on a little adventurous hike (in heels of course!) to show off this cute little outfit I've assembled.

Oh my gosh I have been busy and I have for sure missed SL! College is amazing, but I still miss the days of lounging on sl and having 0 responsibility Vena take me to Neverland with youuu!

But all jokes and desperate pleas aside (lol) I've been enjoying the simplistic vibes of old SL skins, outfits and of course even the hair!

So without further ado here they are: Much Love Dollies ♥ Xoxo ~Vena

Mesh Body Parts:
Skin: .::WoW Skins::.  JULY GG 2013 CL {Free Wow Skins GG (450L Fee)}

Mesh Body: - Maitreya Mesh Body

Hair: [ SIXTY NINE ] - HAIR 01 - Chestnut


Outfit:
Sweater: [Pumpkin]Stretched sweater (m, female) {Old GG Discontinued}
Pants: [Pumpkin]Night set(Pants/Shadow) {Old GG Discontinued}


Accessories:
Heels: Essenz - Albufeira (Soft Yellow) Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment